“Be excellent” to each other is our biggest request if you’re a part of our community. In other words, treat others with respect.
By using this service (LitRPG Adventures), you agree to the following:
- The content created on this website is provided for your personal entertainment and non-commercial uses with some exceptions (explained below).
- You can use this content in your personal D&D or TTRPG campaigns, but you can't repackage and sell the content generated here unless you choose PERSONAL (PRIVATE) when you generate content.
- You can use this content for your creative writing, including publishing novels, stories, etc. if you choose PERSONAL (PRIVATE) when you generate content.
- What we want to avoid is people to simply download 10,000 creations and publish as a collection on Amazon or elsewhere on the web.
- If you have questions about this, feel free to reach out and CONTACT US.
- Additionally, Paul Bellow reserves the right to publish collections of content produced on LitRPG Adventures or to use it in an eventual LitRPG Adventures MMORPG.
- Content created as PUBLIC (LIBRARY) will go into a public community library that anyone can access.
- Please do not intentionally try to create offensive content using any of the tools available on the website. You will have the ability to create your own character, craft items, create spells, mix potions, and more. However, we ask that you do not try to intentionally construct content that is illegal, offensive, or harassing towards others. We reserve the right to delete any content and terminate accounts while remaining not responsible for content produced by GPT-3 or our human members. If you see offensive content, let us know, and we will take action. A reporting function will be made available.
- LitRPG Adventures is still in BETA. This means there might be bugs or problems that arise. Please let us know about any you come across during your time here. We strive to make sure everything is in tip-top shape, but things happen. You agree not to hold us responsible for anything that might happen due to your membership in this online community.
- 18+ Years of Age. While we are constantly striving to keep a PG-13 or even R rating, we don’t want to become a cesspool. You, the players, and the AI (GPT-3) will be creating a world together, and we want it to be fun for everyone. We can have more discussions about this as the community grows. All that said, if you’re under 18 years of age, this website is NOT for you. Sorry. Come back later!
- You will not hold OpenAI (or LitRPG Adventures) responsible for content that is produced by the GPT-3 language model(s). While both they and I strive to make sure the AI doesn’t slip up and go Tae on us, you never know what might come out sometimes. With that in mind, be assured that we’re continuing work to use AI responsibly for entertainment purposes.